Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Formatting Issues

I'm sorry, dear blog readers, but I've tried like crazy to format the Mom's and Jerry's Visit postings (so they don't look like run-on paragraphs) but I can't, for the life of me, get the returns to show up. They show up when I type and save, but when I publish, they're all gone. I even looked at the Html code, and it looks like the returns are there as well. I'm sure it has something to do with the pictures I posted, but that's about all the troubleshooting I've got at this point.
So, I don't know why they're not working, and I'm sorry for it. But, I'm done trying to fix it at this point. I hope you read them anyway (oh, and John or Ann, if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them). Thanks for understanding.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not exactly sure what's up, but trying hitting "shift and enter" for your returns and see if that makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - it worked! I'll just e-mail you all my blog format dilemmas from now on!

    ReplyDelete