Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kiddie Updates

First, Will has started to "read" us books. He started with Freight Train and has now moved onto The Little Engine That Could. It's so cute how he reads and turns the pages at the right time. And, with the little engine, he uses little voices. I love it and it just makes me so happy!
He's also doing a lot more imaginary play - he makes up "stories" and voices for his trucks and trains and acts them out. I'm sure you'll see it the next time you see him - he's doing it all the time now.

We're doing very well with our potty training too - he actually told me in Wal-Mart (sorry, Steven!) that he needed to pee. Of course, we were at the front of the store and the bathroom was in the back; but we went fast and he did a great job. Then, he was in the bathroom with Brent the other night. He was sitting on his little seat trying to poop. He kept readjusting himself and he got a little erect. Because of that, his penis wouldn't fit in the potty anymore. He then wisely told Brent, "My penis is way too big!" It was too funny, and something I'm sure he'll appreciate me documenting. :)

2 comments:

  1. yes....definitely the stuff of black mail! sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the Maxwell side to get credit for the penis comment. At the very least my side thinks likes to over estimate...

    ReplyDelete