I just realized that Will's been off to school for 6 weeks now and I haven't posted any of his art. I've been terribly delinquent - Ann has several posts of Sylvia's artwork (which is lovely - I'm sure she's inherited her mother's creative eye) and she's not even 1!
So, here's a picture of the latest and greatest Will masterpiece. This month's theme is Fall and last week they did quite a bit with apples. They even had an apple tasting and made apple sauce. I'm not sure how they made it, but that's what the flier said and Will said it tasted good.
So, here's a picture of the latest and greatest Will masterpiece. This month's theme is Fall and last week they did quite a bit with apples. They even had an apple tasting and made apple sauce. I'm not sure how they made it, but that's what the flier said and Will said it tasted good.
He's made lots of wonderful art pieces - even branching out into painting. He's definitely still doing "modern" art - he made a picture of his friend, Jackson, and instead of features in the face circle (provided by the teachers), Jackson had squiggly lines.
I'm going to get a little gallery wire think from Ikea to display it all since the fridge just isn't big enough. And, I'll start showing it off here too. Enjoy my little budding artist!
No comments:
Post a Comment